Farm DJ and Wedding Emcee - Bill Breeze
What we offer: one great flat fee $700.00
- High tech lighting, strobes, bubbles, and fog available.
- One-on-one consultation with the DJ before your wedding, to work with you and to ensure that your timetable runs smoothly
- A sample music sheet of top hits and music style that fits you and your guests. Or bring some of your favorite CDs for the DJ to play
- No set-up or break down fee
- Free one-hour pre-ceremony rehearsal
- Casual to full tux attire.
- High energy to low-key emcee
All revenue from each wedding, reception and other events
supports the charity work of Family Care Foundation (FCF),
an international charity that operates the Brookside Farm
Timetable, as well as all music requests and CDs must be received
by the DJ by at least two weeks before your event.
Brookside Farm reserves the right for their representative to
monitor the volume of the music during the event, and the sound
levels to be reduced if necessary.
Brookside Farm is operated by Family Care Foundation.
All proceeds from weddings support the charity work of Family Care Foundation, as do car donations. Click here to make a car donation, truck donation, RV donation or boat donation to Donate Car to Charity